- GreatBuildings.com Great architecture and architects from around the world and across history, with pictures, links, and free 3D models.
- ArchitectureWeek Culture Department Current articles and headlines on building culture and history.
- ArchitectureWeek Culture Archive Complete archive of building culture articles published in ArchitectureWeek.
- Alexander Parris Digital Project Drawings and documents created by a nineteenth-century Boston architect
- American Architecture Dedicated to American historical architecture and inspiration ton to the new or remodeling owner.
- Architectural Terms and Styles With 3700 images describing architectural terms and styles, this site helps to bridge the gap between the architects/professionals and the admiring public.
- Athens in 421 BC A knowledge base and 3D reconstruction of ancient Athens in 421 BC.
- British Architectural Library / RIBA Library Descriptions and online catalogue of the RIBA Library collections including over 500,000 architectural drawings.
- Eustis Chair Manufacturing Company Eustis Chair Manufacturing Company is a family owned and operated manufacturer of fine hardwood and antique reproduction chairs.
- Famous Architects Biographies of well-known architects, almost all of the Modern Movement.
- Functionalism and the City of Viipuri A look into the inter-war Modernist architecture in the then-Finnish city of Viipuri; features buildings such as the Viipuri Municipal Library by Alvar Aalto
- Jože Plečnik's Virtual Museum Hommage to curious Slovenian architect Jože Plečnik
- Kirkbride Buildings 19th century asylums built to a plan conceived by Dr. Thomas Kirkbride who believed architecture could help heal the mentally ill.
- Museum Exhibit Maker Maker of museum quality exhibits and interactive & interpretive displays.
- Museum of Architecture Launched by The Building Information Center (Yapi Endüstri Merkezi) in Istanbul, the virtual Museum of Architecture constitutes the first step towards the creation of a museum dedicated to Turkish architecture, seeking to documents its deve
- Palaces in Venice A collection of Venetian palaces with recent photos and descriptions.
- Pattern in Islamic Art This is an open-access site that offers over 4000 images of the use of geometrical patterns in Islamic architectural decoration taken from various regions of the Islamic world. Included is other related material, e.g. drawings and analyses.
- Span-kent History of the building of New Ash Green.
- Traditional Buildings of Jaffna Provides information about the traditional architecture of Jaffna, Sri Lanka. Analyses building types in its socio-cultural background with illustrations.
- Urban Iconography Not-for-profit organization in Rome that offers City Courses empahsizing the relationship between past and present in the Eternal City.
- Vicenza History and Heritage Vicenza History and Heritage - A medieval landscape of fortified walls and towers, shaped, with classical precepts, by the genius of Palladio and the prosperity of Venice
- View*Productions Architectural Classics Using the View-Master® format, View*Productions presents 20th century architectural classics in true 3-dimensions, including works by Frank Lloyd Wright, Bruce Goff, Frank Gehry and others.
- Warren and Wetmore's 1901 New York Yacht Club Interior photographs of a Beaux Arts Classical building located in mid-town Manhattan.Art History Guide & Famous Architect Biographies
Submit a Site - Directory Help -
Search ArchitectureWeek and the Web