Architects, Engineers, Contractors Earn Continuing Education Hours with Introduction to the International Green Construction Code Online Course
Green Code Pro has launched a comprehensive new online course covering the 2012 International Green Construction Code. Targeted to architects, contractors, engineers, landscape architects, and other industry professionals, the course provides a detailed learning experience of the code.
DENVER, COLORADO — June 08, 2012 — Green Code Pro has launched a comprehensive new online course covering the 2012 International Green Construction Code (IgCC). This self-paced course provides a complete learning experience for the IgCC. The course includes:
- Free Course Overview video lecture.
- Free lecture on Chapter 5, Material Resource Conservation & Efficiency.
- Video Lectures on each Chapter:
- Complete rationale behind the code and the associated sustainability benefits.
- Ch. 1-2 Administration and definitions
- Ch. 3 Jurisdictional requirements and life cycle assessment
- Ch. 4 Site development and land use
- Ch. 5 Material resource conservation and efficiency
- Ch. 6 Energy conservation, efficiency and CO2e emission reduction
- Ch. 7 Water resource conservation, quality and efficiency
- Ch. 8 Indoor environmental quality and comfort
- Ch. 9 Commissioning, operation and maintenance
- Ch. 10 Existing buildings
- Ch. 11 Existing building site development
- Ch. 12 Referenced standards
- Appendix A Project electives
- Appendix B Radon mitigation
- Appendix C Optional ordinance
- Appendix D Enforcement procedures
- Everything you need to know to get up to speed and document compliance on your projects.
- Quiz to test your knowledge. - Certificate of Completion to document your achievement.
- Use the course to contribute to your continuing education credits for professional credentials.
About Green Code Pro: Green Code Pro is where building industry professionals come to learn about green building codes. We offer excellent e-learning courses which provide the knowledge and tools you need to effectively implement the codes on your projects. With our extensive forums, we are the source for expert discussions and questions & answers related to the codes. Green Code Pro is a meeting place for experts and professionals who are implementing green building codes while solving the same problems that you are.
ArchitectureWeek Press Release Service